Informativa sulla privacy
Information we collect
STREETGROWERS may collect personal information when you:
• Purchase, order, return or exchange any of our products online;
• Contact STREETGROWERS customer service representatives or other employees by e-mail or phone;
• Visit our websites;
• Enter into a contest, an event or respond to one of our surveys;
• Apply for employment or accept employment.
STREETGROWERS may also collect personal information from public sources and from third-parties where permitted by law.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ONLINE
1. Information You Provide
If you choose to purchase products online from the STREETGROWERS website you will need to create an STREETGROWERS Customer Account and provide the following information and/or other specific information so that we can fulfill your order accurately:
• First and Last Name
• First and Last Name of person authorized to pick-up the product (if other than yourself)
• Contact Phone Number(s)
• Shipping & Billing Addresses
• Email Address
• Payment Information
When creating your STREETGROWERS account you will also be able to provide extra information to help us deliver a better online shopping experience.
• Date of Birth
2. Information Collected Automatically
When you visit the STREETGROWERS website, contact STREETGROWERS by e-mail, or interact with STREETGROWERS online advertising, STREETGROWERS may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, Web server logs, and Web beacons. This information may be used to provide a better-tailored and more personalized shopping experience, and for market research, data analytics, and system administration purposes. For instance, STREETGROWERS may use this information to determine whether you've visited our website before or if it is your first visit, to store your preferences and settings, to provide sign-in authentication, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures. STREETGROWERS may also collect data about your activities on our websites for use in providing advertising tailored to your individual interests.
STREETGROWERS may also use third-party Web analytics services on its website, such as those provided by Google Analytics, to help us analyze how users use our website. These providers may collect various data points associated with your visits to our website, including your IP address, and they may place cookies to help with the analysis.
HOW WE USE INFORMATIONS
STREETGROWERS may use your personal information for a number of different business purposes, for example to:
• fulfill orders and requests for products, services or information;
• process returns, exchanges and layaway requests;
• detect and protect against fraud and error;
• establish and manage your accounts with us;
• track and confirm online orders;
• Ship & deliver products;
• track and analyze your purchases and preferences to better understand your product and service needs and eligibility;
• market and advertise products and services;
• communicate things like special events, promotions and surveys;
• tailor our online content or in-store offerings to you based on your interactions with us and your preferences;
• conduct research and analysis;
• operate, evaluate and improve our business.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATIONS
STREETGROWERS does not sell its customers’ personal information to any other party. However, in the normal course of business, we may share some of your personal information within our corporate family and with third parties acting on our behalf or as permitted or required by law.
For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as: fulfilling online orders, processing non-cash payments, sending marketing communications, servicing products, conducting research surveys, verifying and validating information that you have provided to us, delivering products, and providing customer support services.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT INFORMATIONS
We maintain appropriate safeguards and current security standards to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. For example, electronic records are stored in secure, limited-access servers; we employ technological tools like firewalls and passwords, and we ensure our employees are trained on the importance of maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal information.
We keep your information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and to meet any legal requirements. We have retention standards that meet these parameters. We destroy your information when it is no longer needed. We do not store any credit card information on our web servers. Your credit or debit card information is securely transmitted to our payment processing provider and processed in the same way it would be if you would physically be in one of our stores.
Our website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL"), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number.