THIS!... is the first genesis fruit trees "OLIVE TREES" from the Oleacea europaea family !
Ahhhh … the fabulous olive tree! There’s a handful of reasons these beauties were one of the first fruit trees cultivated in ancient times and why they still remain so popular with homeowners for both their fruits and as an ornamental tree. Oliiiive Oil :)
! Plz note we growth in province of Quebec so the rendering of the plant may vary depending on the time of year !
Crooks & Features
- Botanical name: Oleacea europaea
- Native grown in mediterrannean area
- Height at maturity: 4 m
- Width at maturity: 4 m
- Fruit Color: Yellow greenish or Violet reddish fruit with amber or purple flesh
- Self-pollinating. Ready to eat around August to September (Montréal Area)
- Potted grown in QUEBEC
- Actual rendering: Approximately 12 to 22 inch (30 to 50 cm) in overall height, from bottom of coco coir pot to top leaf
- Fully grown, Alive & Healthy
- Grower's difficulty level (1/5): Low maintenance and easy for fruit tree beginner!
Place you potted grown olive trees in a spot that receives at least minimum 6 hours of direct full sunlight each day. Make sure to not over water olive trees. Only water when the top soil have dried out completely several inches (10 to 12 cm) - when it comes to olives, it's better to water too little than too much. Here our complete CARE GUIDE for potted plants & trees...